Tuesday 21 June 2011

All change!

Things are all change here at the RSPCA press office this week.

Monday saw the return of our head of press Henry Macaulay to RSPCA HQ after taking a nine-month sabattical. He's been travelling the world and making us all jealous with his amazing adventures.

Thursday sees my departure from the RSPCA press office. Yes, I am journeying to pastures new to take on a new role as communications officer for Battersea Dogs and Cats Home. I have spent two years here and have loved every minute. But, it's time for a change! However, I am thrilled I will still be working in the animal welfare and charity sectors and hope you will still keep up to date with what I am up to on my Twitter feed - JudeAtRSPCA - which is set to change to JudeAtBattersea next week.

But, this is not the end of the blog. My colleagues will be taking over and filling you in on all you need to know! Make sure you regularly check out http://lifeattherspcapressoffice.blogspot.com/ or follow them on Twitter - @KatyaRSPCA @HelenRSPCA @ARobbinsRSPCA @CalieRSPCA
Thanks so much for following my blog and hope you have enjoyed it. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment